(as of Feb 06,2021 06:43:17 UTC – Details)
“SIMPLE” “EFFECTIVE” “EASY TO FOLLOW” & “INSPIRATIONAL!”
This is Eve’s long-awaited DIY beauty book, with a treasure trove of effective and easy to follow organic beauty recipes with 100% natural ingredients that really work.
How to make lip balm, body butter, scrub, mask, and face cream will have no more secrets for you! All unique recipes have been carefully crafted and tested at home (on humans!).
It includes a wealth of helpful information on DIY natural skincare as well as how to substitute ingredients and customize your own homemade beauty products in your kitchen. If you are looking for ideas on how to take care of your skin the healthy and natural way, then Eve's organic skin care 101 book is for you!
HOMEMADE NATURAL SKIN CARE BY EVE PRAISES
“All of the organic beauty recipes are easy to follow and use ingredients that are readily available. What we put in our bodies is important but equally important is what we put on our bodies. Inspirational!” Michelle Norris – Harvest, USA
“Eve's recipes have transformed my skincare and my skin! After two decades of struggling with skin that was both eczema-prone and acne-prone, my skin is now healing and glowing! I now make my own simple, healthy, skin-friendly beauty products. I'm so happy I found Eve's beauty recipes!” Teresa McWilliam – Powell River, CANADA
“I love Eve's organic recipes, the instructions are always easy to follow and the results are really impressive.” Amalia Rosoiu – Cirencester, GREAT BRITAIN
“Eve’s recipes are not only easy to make and environmentally conscious, they really smell and feel divine and best of all, they work!!” Brandie Alexander – Bridgetown, AUSTRALIA
"I highly recommend Eve's no harmful chemicals, just pure natural ingredients and fabulous recipes to make your own products!” Suzi Woodfield – Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
DIY RECIPE MANGO BODY BUTTER
This mango body butter melts right away on contact with your skin, leaving it silky smooth and not greasy.
Total Time:25 minutes
- 12 tablespoons of organic unrefined mango butter
- 2 tablespoons of organic refined shea butter
- 6 tablespoons of organic safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of arrowroot powder (optional and to make it less greasy)
- 15 drops of roman chamomile essential oil
- 3 drops of bergamot Bergaptene free essential oil
- 10 drops of patchouli essential oil
- 3 Glass Salve Containers of 100 ml
- Put the shea and mango butter in a glass or metal bowl inside a pan filled with water on low heat so they start melting slowly.
- Once melted add the safflower oil and mix well.
- Put the bowl in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the temperature of your freezer.
- You want the mixture to not be completely frozen but thick enough so it is not liquid. If it’s a soft paste then its ready to whip!
- Then take it out of the freezer and start whipping with an electric whip at low speed.
- Add the arrowroot powder and essential oils if desired and begin whipping your mixture on low speed until it becomes fluffy.
- Your whipped butter will have a fluffy consistency!